ICGD Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.indiaclubdayton.org). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and the events India Club of Greater Dayton (ICGD) organizes. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and events, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and during ICGD events. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, registration forms or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us of by sending you newsletters from our ICGD online mailing list. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship your invoice or any order.
ICGD makes photos and videos on its events. By visiting an ICGD event, you give ICGD permission to make photos and videos from yourself. In case you wish a certain photo or video with your image is not published or removed from the ICGD website, you can email ICGD at [email protected] indiaclubdayton.org, and we will remove the content with your image.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.